Does the Higgs boson interact with itself in the same way that an electron interacts with itself in Young’s double
could a species ever de-evolve (evolve backwards)?
if birds were evolved from dinosaurs, could they evolve further?
Do you think that the discovery of electricity was the greatest achievement in scientific history??
what can gas do to you
I'm a Scientist - your winner is SAM (1 comment)
why do airoplanes look small when there in the sky? (1 comment)
Will the earth's oxygen levels ever run out?!:-o (1 comment)
What are things made of? We thought we knew the answer with atoms. Then we found substructure to atoms. Then we found (1 comment)
is it true that the biggest and brightiset star is the sun ? (2 comments)
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?