You need to be logged in to see this profile
I'm a Scientist - your winner is SAM (1 comment)
why do airoplanes look small when there in the sky? (1 comment)
Will the earth's oxygen levels ever run out?!:-o (1 comment)
What are things made of? We thought we knew the answer with atoms. Then we found substructure to atoms. Then we found (1 comment)
is it true that the biggest and brightiset star is the sun ? (2 comments)
What are the results of your recent projects? (1 comment)
In my point of view I can't exactly see how you could have an explosion in space what do you think? (1 comment)
what does your machinary actually do? how does it work? (1 comment)
how many miles away is the milky way away from earth (1 comment)
what would happen if the spacetimecontiniom ripped/got dammeged (1 comment)
Do you think that humans will make a machine that will enable us to speak to animals, in the next 20 years?
Have you had any stars named after you? Or have you named any stars?
if you got chance to change your job would you and what would you do
How many school trips will you fund to Oxford?
do you think the Hydron colider could make a small planet/create the big bag 2? p.s sorry if i spelt the name of the
Hi sam, What would happen if you shone the laser on someon and how dosen’t the x-ray melt?
what is the newest planet or star that you have discovered called
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?